Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SAN FRANCISCO: Chloe signing off...




Today's entry ends the Chloe dialogues. Thank you, Chloe, for regaling us with your stories! - Kyle

Any final thoughts on being involved in the film making process? Has it been a positive experience so far? Any negatives? What do you hope audiences will "take away" with them from viewing the final film?


As a lifelong fan of film and self-taught cinephile, having a movie made about Chloe's exploits, is an absolute dream come true. I've always been a hit at dinner parties, regaling often-shocked guests with stories about clients and their particular peccadilloes, but to see myself and my experiences onscreen gives them a validity that I didn't even know that I craved until I saw it.


Carlos, the screenwriter worked so diligently with me to create the tenderness I knew this particular client's story needed. He is an amazing talent. Paul, the actor who plays me, is the true star of the movie. The subtle nuances with his voice, the softness of his gestures, and his fearless ability to find the humanity in his paralyzed client had me in tears more than once. In fact, it was a bit creepy he was so dead-on with his interpretation of me and the scene. We'll be seeing more of him, no doubt.

And I can't even begin to imagine this story in anyone else's hands but yours. You are one of the most sensitive people I know. In fact, you'd make a great manwhore. If the film thing doesn't work out, please give me a call... Seriously, I hope that people who see one of Chloe's (er, my) sessions will begin to question what sex is and how they define it for themselves. I want to broaden people's notions of what's attractive and what's not. To open people up to the beauty in everyone. And, finally, to see that the essence of true bliss lies in non-judgement.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated shortly. No abusive language, please!