Monday, November 9, 2009

FOURPLAY: Chloe & Fireman Frank pt 1


Any particular story involving a client that you find especially illustrative or moving?

More than anything, I think I give my clients understanding - this includes listening and, once again, the fine art of non-judgement. No one illustrates this better than Frank the Fireman.

Frank came to me the first time not long after I had started doing sex work almost 10 years ago. He is a large, striking, handsome Italian originally from New York City, born and raised in Hell's Kitchen. At the time, Frank was in his late 40's, a devoted husband of almost 30 years, with 3 grown sons (two doctors and an architect), and a well-respected and highly decorated Fire Marshall for a small suburb outside of San Francisco.

Like most of my clients their first time, he was visibly nervous and carrying a medium-sized metal suitcase with a padlock on it. I wasn't sure what to make of him, huge and hirsute, but I laughed to myself remembering what power I seemed to have over these men, dressed in a short, pussy-pink peignoir, with a short dark wig called "Ingenue", staggering around in 4" Gucci stilettos.

After I put the money away and got him the pre-poured glass of water that they all invariably want, we sat down to talk, as I always do with my clients. My formula, by the way, is based on three 20-minute cycles: the first 20 minutes is getting to know them and make them comfortable, the second 20 minutes is the actual sex, and the third 20 is blissful joking, sweet-nothings, and clean-up. Before you know it, an hour has passed and I've made another friend and feel a bit richer for services rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated shortly. No abusive language, please!